Did you know that cauliflower is a superfood? Well, this white, cruciferous vegetable is quite the nutritional powerhouse. It’s high in fiber, antioxidants, and vitamins B and C. It’s also super easy to incorporate into your diet because it can be seasoned or cooked in any way you want to fit your chosen cuisine.
What Are The Health Benefits of Cauliflower?
- Contains antioxidants to protect against cancer.
- Helps with weight loss because it is low in calories but high in fiber and water.
- High in choline which many people are deficient in. Choline is versatile. It helps with sleep, muscle movement, learning, and memory. Also, it protects cell membranes, synthesizes DNA and supports metabolism.
- Contains almost every vitamin and mineral you need in one serving.
- Lowers risk of cardiovascular disease due to high amounts of fiber.
Looking for other ways to cook with cauliflower? Check out these recipes:
This wholesome bowl was created and shared by Sophie and Addie Maccracken on EarthyEaters. Please comment below to share your experiences with this recipe or why you love cauliflower! And remember you can share you personal plant-based recipes with the Assuaged Community on our ➡️Share Your Recipe⬅️ page