What diet you choose plays a huge role in your energy levels, physical appearance, and mental health. You are what you eat, so make it something healthy!
Your best bet to attaining optimal health is moving towards a plant-based diet. In this article, we discuss various high vibration foods that can help raise your energy levels, in the physical body, along with the energetic body and consciousness.
Sometimes it's not all about genetics, the food you eat matters a lot, too. The term 'you are what you eat' wasn't conceived lightly. Your body operates on the food you consume as fuel and infiltrates to nourish you down to the cellular level.
It only makes sense to ingest food that is healthy—and not some factory processed or packaged food. Even meat is a well-known associate of chronic diseases such as cancer.
It is fair to say, no diet has proven to keep you as healthy as a plant-based one. Just look at the 5 Blue Zones on the planet for some prime examples of health and longevity.
Our body works in tandem with our minds. In other words, the type of food we eat not only influences our level of consciousness; it also determines our energy levels. Achieving an optimum level of nutrition overall is close to impossible.
However, with the vegan diet presenting high vibration foods that lead to vegan higher consciousness, it's hard to look elsewhere when choosing a healthy diet. A vegan diet is truly the healthiest way to eat.
What Foods Raise Your Energetic Vibrations?
We all have individual energetic vibrations that define our mood throughout the day, whether we notice it or not. Eating healthy keeps our energy levels and mental clarity at the forefront.
And by healthy foods, we mean fresh, vibrant, unprocessed, and nutrient-rich meals that spike your energetic frequencies.
Vegans can confirm: by eating nutrient-dense, bright, and balanced variety of plant foods, one naturally becomes more in tune with the universe and the life energy surrounding everything.
Eating high vibration foods keeps you clear-headed, conscious, and healthy. As time passes, your higher energetic frequencies are picked up on by others, and you naturally attract better feelings and situations into your life. One becomes more comfortable with balancing diet, activities, and self-care to sustain a healthy lifestyle.
Top 10 Most Energizing Foods
Here are ten of the best foods to help you achieve high energy levels while keeping your energetic vibrations running:
Fresh Dark Fruits: Blackberries, Strawberries, Blueberries, and Plums.
All fresh fruits are fantastic foods in moderation that will surely increase your energetic vibrations. At the top of the list on the food chart are berries.
Berries are low in sugar and serve as a great source of food for millions of people who have unbalanced blood sugar. They also have high antioxidant properties, which boost your immune system and help you heal faster.
Green Leafy Vegetables:
Foods like lettuces, chard, and kale are great examples of green vegetables that give really high energy vibrations. By eating vegetables, you are basically eating energy straight from the sun's energy.
Eat as many varieties of plants as you can afford to eat. The health benefits are endless, and there's really no way to eat too many!
Beans and Legumes:
These two staples, beans and legumes, are excellent sources of high vibration foods. They are filled with lots of nutrients such as protein, carbohydrate, fiber, B vitamins, and iron.
Nuts and Seeds:
Good examples of high vibration nuts and seeds include walnuts, canola oil, and flaxseed. These foods provide essential fatty acids, nutrients that are needed for healthy skin.
Like nuts and seeds, healthy oils contain essential fatty acids. Eating quality oil keeps the skin looking healthy, nourished, and reinvigorated.
To identify healthy oil, check for oils labeled 'cold-pressed', or 'extra virgin.' Olive oil is a good source of healthy oil. Remember, like any fat, healthy oils are high in calories and must be taken in moderation.
Spices have long been used by people to raise the energetic vibration of food. Certain spices such as cinnamon, ginger, and garlic contain healing properties that regulate blood sugar level, eases digestion, and prevents severe conditions like arthritis.
Like spices, herbs make our food taste better. The more enjoyable a particular food is, the more energetic vibrations it provides.
For example, rosemary contains antioxidants that have healing properties.
The positive effects of drinking green tea are often overlooked. Green tea has anti-inflammatory properties that protect the skin and reduces the risk of skin cancer.
Staying hydrated is one of the best ways to keep your skin healthy and young. Every time you drink pure, clean water—not sodas or soups—your skin cells do a dance. An average person needs about eight glasses of water every day to meet his skin's needs.
Sprouts can be consumed raw or lightly cooked before eating. They are available in wide varieties. Good sources of sprouts include bean, pea sprouts, sprouted grains, nut and seed sprouts, and vegetable or leafy sprouts.
Why Does Eating Meat Lower Your Vibration?
Eating meat not only complicates life, but it also brings down your soul vibration. There is something eerily wrong in the slaughter, processing, and distribution of animals to food markets—we all know it deep down.
Granted, humans are more knowledgeable than animals but does that give us the right to kill and eat them; certainly not.
Eating meat lowers body vibration. Here's the theory behind it: Like alchemy, eating is a form of energy exchange. Animals, like humans, go about experiencing life.
Should an animal be killed, the animal's meat becomes crystallized energy of all its experiences. A slaughtered animal's final moments are of dread and trauma. Chemicals are released in those flashes of terror, imprinted into the flesh, packaged up and marketed out to the masses.
This makes meat one of lowest frequency foods. You invariably volunteer to lower your overall vibration and health by ingesting tainted animal flesh, whether the adverse effects are energetically or biologically.
What Foods and Activities Lower My Frequency?
With every passing day, we make choices that impact our current frequency levels, and like layers of dirt, energy can accumulate and become clogged or blocked.
To raise your energy level, start small with redirecting habitual decisions that lower your energetic frequency. Some familiar places to begin are watching out for foods and activities that negatively affect your frequency levels.
- Junk and Processed Food: Such foods put undue strain on your organs and take more from the body energetically then they provide.
- Stress and anxiety: Focus on positive experiences; don't fret about the small stuff.
- Overthinking: Living in the past doesn't change anything and can even keep you in a loop of habitual behavior.
- Worrying about the future: No one knows about tomorrow—why worry? This can also attract what you don't want towards yourself like a magnet.
- Electronics Exposure: LED lights coming from your screens can reduce energy levels. Overwhelming radio waves easily scramble your biofield and can have varying effects.
- Alcohol and Drug addiction: Poison that you can do without.
- Incessant Self-admonition: Cut yourself some slack; you've got this. Quick Self-Test; How would a friend feel if you spoke to them how you talk to yourself?
- Talking negatively about others: gossiping about, criticizing, or judging others is not the way to live, and those vibes are picked up on, they don't have to be visible to feel them.
- Environment Toxins: Be careful of free radicals in the environment, cosmetics, and other products. They all scramble the wavelengths.
- Holding on to Unwanted Emotions: Anger, guilt, and resentment are three primary emotions that always hurt us but never fix anything.
Don't avoid them, just meditate more and try to understand where they are coming from so you can process and release them; positive feelings are waiting for you.
How Do I Control My Vibrations?
Getting a grip on your life is easier when you understand how to control your vibration and energy. Having the ability to temper good vibes is imperative to success, whatever version of success fits your definition.
Take control of your frequencies with these tips:
- Do away with negative thoughts as they come
- Find a passion and invest time in it
- Eat healthy foods, like plant-based foods.
- Drink water
- Practice meditation
- Be grateful
- Share random acts of kindness
- Stay in motion, most body vibrations are due to movement. Think of moving water as opposed to stagnating.
What Does Eating a Rainbow Mean?
The term 'eating a rainbow' refers to the act of eating a balanced and healthy diet, which is made up of fresh foods. Including a variety of color into your diet is the best way to ensure that you ingest the right amount of minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and fiber needed for optimum body function.
By choosing meals based on color selection, you can better assist your body in stabilizing its emotional imbalances. The chakra system that resonates with the energetic system is connected to the organs and processes of the body and can guide us to proper nourishment.
Eating a rainbow is pretty easy as long as you understand the positive health effects of each color classification. Here are the most critical colors in the food rainbow diet and the nutrients they provide:
- Red: Full of phytochemicals, red foods help reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as diabetes and heart disease. Examples include tomatoes, red onions, beets, red apples, pomegranates, strawberries, watermelon, and raspberries.
Also, think of root vegetables that are grounding and high in nutrients. They resonate with the Root Chakra, which keeps the energy of the body grounded. It aids movement, survival, and self-esteem.
An imbalance may manifest as problems with the legs, feet, digestive system, and emotional instability resulting in feeling unsupported, insecure, lonely, or constant worry.
- Orange: High in the antioxidant beta-carotene, these foods support healthy skin, hair, and vision. Examples include carrots, mango, pumpkin, oranges, orange peppers, peaches, apricots, and sweet potatoes.
They resonate with the Sacral Chakra passion and pleasure center and influence our emotions, senses, intimacy, creativity, and connection. An imbalance may surface as different agitations, including commitment issues, creativity blockages, lack of motivation or self-esteem, depression, back pain, and urinary/reproductive problems.
- Yellow: Full of antioxidants as well, yellow foods are rich in compounds like Vitamin C, which improve eyesight and enhance circulation. Examples include bananas, sweet corn, lemons, star fruit, pineapple, etc.
They resonate with the Solar Plexus Chakra, which controls our energy as it is related to our willpower, goals, and overall purpose, along with inner peace, confidence, and self-control. An imbalanced third chakra can result in feelings of insecurity, lack of meaning or direction, stomach pains, ulcers, chronic indigestion, and more.
- Green: Some of the wholesomest foods on the planet are green fruits and vegetables. Loaded with antioxidants and folate, they considerably improve energy and stress levels while providing our bodies with whole, balanced nutrients.
Examples include kale, spinach, chard, dandelion greens, parsley, celery, cucumber, zucchini, matcha green tea, broccoli, avocado, lime, herbs, peas, kiwi, spirulina, chlorella, green apples, wheatgrass, and microgreens.
They resonate with the Heart Chakra, which influences how we feel joy, compassion, and love and establishes our own self-worth and supports our heart, lungs, and upper torso. An imbalanced heart chakra can cause feelings of unworthiness, heart issues, anxiety, low self-esteem, paranoia, low energy, poor digestion, and anger.
But by being focal of the system, an imbalance can easily allow other irregularities to get out of hand, just like how having a physical disease makes it harder to fight off a common cold.
- Blue: Lesser common blue foods contain potent antioxidants that prevent cell damage and reduce the risk of chronic diseases. Examples include blueberries, blackberries, and deeply colored apples, plums, blue and purple kind of mix together here.
They resonate with the Throat Chakra, which influences authentic expression, intuition, integrity, honesty, and openness. An imbalance in this chakra can cause misunderstandings and an obstructed voice. Physically, the chakra supports the neck, throat, jaw, and teeth, and blocked energy can cause issues with sinuses, voice, and neck or shoulder pain.
- Purple: These foods contain powerful antioxidants that prevent cell damage and reduce the risk of chronic diseases. Examples include berries, beetroot, eggplant, purple grapes, purple kale, purple cabbage, and purple carrots.
They resonate with the Throat Chakra, which influences our sense of purpose, ability to grow, and desire to continually learn. An imbalanced sixth chakra can lead to issues with the frontal sinuses, ears, and eyes, causing tension headaches, blurry vision, coordination/balance problems, and sleep disruptions.
- White and Brown: Actually, quite a common food group, white and brown foods contain compounds that have medicinal and anti-inflammatory properties. Examples include garlic, onions, white potatoes, parsnips, cauliflower, beans and legumes, nuts and seeds oats and grains. These help boost all the lower chakras.
The seventh, Crown Chakra, expresses oneness, truth, spirituality, and knowing. It is about self-realization and the relationship of the world encompassing us. By focusing on seeking wisdom and joy and understanding, we cultivate peace, faith, trust, and gratitude for our lives.
An imbalanced crown chakra can bring about feelings of confusion, disconnection, and insignificance, which can cause disturbances of the central nervous system. The best way to rebalance this chakra is to detoxify the lower chakras through diets to clear energetic pathways.
Why Plant-Based Vegan Foods Matter for Our Mind, Body, and Spirit
Eating plant-based food that is cultivated naturally nourishes your mind, body, and spirit. The plant-based diet raises your energetic vibration and can keep you energized, motivated, and running at your best.
Don't eat junk food; avoid activities that lower your frequency, and always try to eat high vibration foods. In time, you will come in contact with your vegan higher consciousness, which is a place of peace, love, and positive vibes.
Choosing a healthy plant-based and vegan diet is most beneficial when it comes to:
Higher levels of energy;
Aids in energy and overall happiness;
Provides a sense of comfort and relief;
Could prevent major diseases such as obesity and diabetes;
Accomplish weight-loss and management; and
Improves mental and cognitive functioning.
There are really no excuses not to try healthier habits in your everyday life. If you are a man or woman looking for specific benefits of adopting healthier habits or just want to know about the general healing properties of herbs. Please remember to comment or post any health questions, or contact us directly!
Deckers, J. (2016). Might a Vegan Diet Be Healthy, or Even Healthier?
Krucik, G. (2015, July 29). Make the Holiday Spirit Bright with a Multicolored Meal.
Singh, P. N., Sabate, J., & Fraser, G. E. (2003, September). Does low meat consumption increase life expectancy in humans?