Are you craving ice cream but not craving the caloric consequences? Let us introduce you to banana ice cream. Not only is this recipe guilt-free, but it’s flavor is on par with even the best ice cream brands. This dynamic recipe will allow you to customize your ice cream to fit any diet.
How To Make The Amazing Vegan Banana Ice Cream
Making this recipe requires just a few ingredients and a little bit of patience. We promise it’s worth it!
- Freeze the banana slices completely before blending them in the food processor
- Make sure the blended banana mixture is completely homogenous
- Do not freeze the blended banana mixture for over 3 hours or it will harden
Try these mix-ins or toppings to get that perfect flavor combo:
- Chopped nuts (Walnuts, Pecans, Hazelnuts, Peanuts)
- Vegan chocolate chips
- Peanut butter
- Your favorite candies
- Fresh or frozen fruit (Make sure the fruit pieces are small otherwise the fruit may become icy in the freezer)
- Maple syrup
The Best Warm Raspberry Sauce Topping
Or get really creative and make this amazing raspberry sauce for a texture contrast. The combination of temperatures and flavors make this treat a fun palette rollercoaster of sweetness and tartness for the adventurous!
You will need:
- Lemon or lime juice
Looking To Try More Delicious & Healthy Dairy-Free Recipes?
Vegan Dairy-Free Sour Cream
Homemade Coconut Milk
Dairy-Free Cashew Cream Cheese
Avocado Coconut Dairy-Free Ice Cream
Plant-Based Strawberries & Cream
Raw Homemade Almond Milk
Once you become more comfortable with this recipe, feel free to add more complicated mix-ins or toppings and ingredients. Tell us about any crazy creations that you come up with. Also if you have any recipes of your own, we would love you to share them with us on our ➡️ Share A Recipe ⬅️ Page!