Looking for a healthy and delicious on the go breakfast? These oatmeal blueberry breakfast bars are the perfect way to start off your morning! They are full of superfoods that are packed with nutrients, antioxidants, and minerals.
Superfoods and Their Health Benefits
Superfoods are foods that are nutritionally dense and have an abundance of health benefits. They contain antioxidants, healthy fats, fiber, phytochemicals, and so much more!
Antioxidants help protect against disease and cancer, healthy fats help prevent heart disease, fiber aids with digestive issues, and also protects against diabetes. Lastly, phytochemicals help protect cells from damage! Superfoods aren’t just great for your health and wellbeing, but they are also super delicious!
Want to learn more about superfoods and how to incorporate them into your diet? Check out How To Eat Superfoods Every Day and 10 Vegan Superfoods for the Perfect Breakfast!
What Superfoods Are In Oatmeal Blueberry Power Breakfast Bars?
These oatmeal blueberry breakfast bars are delicious and offer a variety of superfoods packed with nutrients, antioxidants, and minerals!
Superfoods found in Oatmeal Blueberry Breakfast Bars are:
- Tigernut Flour - contains calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, phosphorus and zinc and vitamins E, C and folic acid.
- Blueberries - anti-inflammatory and high in antioxidants, potassium and vitamin C which can help lower your risk of heart disease and cancer
- Oats - contain vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants which can help lower blood sugar levels and reduce the risk of heart disease
- Spinach - anti-inflammatory and high in antioxidants that can help protect the body from a wide range of diseases
- Cinnamon - anti-inflammatory and abundant in powerful antioxidants that can help lower risk of heart disease, lower blood sugar levels and improve digestion
- Hemp Hearts - rich in omega 3, iron, vitamin E, protein and fiber
Looking for more ways to incorporate superfoods into your diet? Check out these healthy and delicious recipes below!
Pina Colada Superfood Smoothie
Super Tasty Panko Tofu Nuggets With Hidden Greens
Gluten-Free Oat Flour Banana Pancakes
Tofu and Kale Kick-Start Superfood Breakfast Scramble
Super Green White Bean Vegan Mac And Cheese Nut and Gluten-Free
Help support Assuaged and SAVE on great vegan organic products and more at Thrive! 🌱
What’s your favorite superfood? Let us know in the links down below! Please remember you can also share your own superfood and other plant-based recipes with the Assuaged community on our ➡️Share A Recipe⬅️ page! We would love to hear about your yummy creations!