When you were a kid, your parents probably encouraged you to eat vegetables to maintain a strong and healthy body. When you are an adult, who will inform the elder people? Most of the time, your physician. On the other hand, not everyone believes that eating vegetables benefits their health, especially if they don't like how vegetables taste. If there is ever a time when you are unclear as to whether or not vegetables are beneficial to you, reading about each one will help you decide whether or not you should include them in your diet.
Carrots have a wealth of nutrients that are beneficial to one's health. If you have vision problems, eating carrots, which are rich in beta-carotene, may be helpful. It's true that carrots are healthy for you, as the age-old proverb goes. Eating carrots is one of the most effective vitamin A methods .
Vitamin A, once absorbed by the body, aids in the production of rhodopsin, a pigment that aids eyesight in low-light conditions. The chemicals in carrots that have molecular effects are what make them good for you. Carrots can improve your eye health along with promoting other health benefits. Carrots help protect your eyes, especially your night vision, and they also help stop macular degeneration.
This eyesight benefit from carrots derives from their source of Vitamin A. Therefore, anyone lacking vitamin A would benefit from eating carrots and improving their eyesight if related to this vitamin deficiency.
Health benefits associated with eating carrots:
- Studies have shown that a high dose of carotenoids has been linked to a big drop in breast cancer in women who have gone through menopause. 
- Research found that people who smoke and eat carrots more than once a week have a lower chance of getting lung cancer. 
- Reports say that they can make breast milk better and make skin, hair, and nails look better.
- Carrots have potassium, which is an important part of cells and body fluids that help keep heart rate and blood pressure in check by blocking sodium's effects.
- Carrots can lower blood pressure and cholesterol if you eat them every day.
- Beta-carotene, which is found in raw carrots, is a powerful vitamin that can help fight cancer.
- People say drinking carrot juice daily can help keep you from getting sick and is good for your adrenal cells.
- Carrots are good for your eyes and can help your period flow. 
- Because Carrots are high in fiber, they can help keep blood sugar levels in check and keep the gut healthy.
- Carrots can also help people who are overweight, have gum disease, can't sleep, have an inflamed kidney, liver, or stomach, have Alzheimer's disease, colitis, ulcers, or have painful urination.
Carrots can provide a source of other health-promoting benefits by providing a good source of:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B 
- Vitamin C 
- Fiber 
- Potassium 
- Folic Acid
- Thiamine 
Here are some recipes to reap the benefits of carrots:
- Carrot Dog
- Vegetable Medley
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- Lentil Vegetable Soup
- Vegan Shephard's Pie
- Carrot Soup
Choosing a healthy plant-based and vegan diet is most beneficial when it comes to:
Higher levels of energy;
Aids in energy and overall happiness;
Provides a sense of comfort and relief;
Could prevent major diseases such as obesity and diabetes;
Accomplish weight loss and management; and
Improves mental and cognitive functioning.
There are really no excuses not to try healthier habits in your everyday life. If you are a man or woman looking for specific benefits of adopting healthier habits or just want to know about the general healing properties of herbs. Please remember to comment or post any health questions, or contact us directly!