OUR DREAM TEAM
UW Milwaukee, B.A. in Psychology | Lakeshore Technical College, Administrative Professional Associate's Degree
Good Earth Rotation Fellow Sentient Beings.
Yes, that is a mushroom, not my face. I am not a mycelium, nor do I resemble a cracker. I am unfortunately human, with a shocking number of allergies, and penchant to forget selfies in favor of photos of nature, bugs, wildlife, and interesting weather.Hobbies and interests include:
- Reading, favoring science fiction, literary fiction, gothic horror, YA, dystopian fiction, classic literature, banned books, and non-fiction on science and history.
- Writing fiction, worldbuilding, and recording anything of interest.
- Deep-diving into scientific studies on websites like EBSCO.
- Walks with Pokémon Go and nature photography.
- Watching anime, Marvel superhero shows and movies, and other assorted television and movies.
- Herbal tea.
- Four semesters in a row on the dean's list at Lakeshore Technical College.
- Reading War and Peace unabridged. (Old television told me that is a lifetime accomplishment.)
That's all folks!
Noot noot spagoot, I'm out.
Energy Levels -- Vegan Diet Versus Meat Diet
When people think of energy, they think of protein and carbohydrates, and that the two main sources are meat and bread. Contrary to popular belief,...